2 lbs boneless/skinless chicken breast
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
14 oz. canned pinto beans, drained & rinsed
14 oz. canned cannellini beans, drained & rinsed
14 oz. canned corn, drained & rinsed
16 oz. Howell's Mercantile Tomatillo Salsa Verde
4 cups low sodium chicken broth
1. Add chicken breasts to slow-cooker. Pour chicken broth on top of chicken breasts.
2. In a separate bowl, combine all spices, beans, corn and salsa. Pour mixture on top of chicken breasts & broth.
3. Cook on high for 6 hours, or until chicken is completely done.
4. When chicken is completely done, remove the chicken breasts from slow-cooker. Cube & shred chicken, then return to slow-cooker.
5. Serve with your favorite toppings: sour cream, cheese, tortilla strips