- 1 Package of Howell's Mercantile Cobbler Mix
- 9"x 12" Baking pan
- (4 oz) Butter or Margarine
- 1 Cup Milk
- Your favorite pie filling! (21oz canned or 3 cups of fresh sweetened fruit)
- In a 9”x 12” pan, place one stick (4 oz) of butter or margarine.
- Place in oven while preheating to 325 degrees F.
- Remove when butter is melted
- Tilt to let butter cover bottom and sides
- In a separate bowl, mix 1 cup of milk with the contents of this package.
- Mix well and pour over melted butter in the baking pan
- Spoon contents of pie filling ( about 21 oz) over batter.
- For fresh fruit, use approximately 3 cups of sweetened fruit.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes, or until peaks of pastry are golden brown
Please share your recipes and photos with us in the comments below!